Mechanical Engineer - Pitco Frialator | Bow, NH
Growing commercial cooking equipment manufacturer seeking a creative and highly skilled Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development, to design, manufacture and installation. Candidate will demonstrate the ability to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation in a diverse manufacturing and consumer market.
Successful candidate will perform full lifecycle product development to required needs and guidelines. Conduct experiments, test and evaluate designs and formulate effective solutions.
Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories and methods.
Candidate must have a proven working experience in mechanical engineering, technical writing and analytical skills and hands on experience with computer-aided engineering software.
- Proficiency in Solidworks modeling and drafting.
- Proficiency in industry drawing standards and practices, and GD&T including ASME Y14.5M.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to clearly present findings in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP, PLM and PDM a plus.
- Design experience in sheet metal, machining, die casting, injection molding and other manufacturing methods.
- Experience in piping, plumbing and combustion design a plus.
- Possess a working knowledge of new product development processes and workflows.
- Possess a working knowledge of executing engineering changes and workflows.
- Possess a working knowledge of formal document control procedures.
- Experience in participating and working well within multi-disciplinary product development teams.