Manufacturing Group Leader
Candidate chosen will be expected to:
- Develop daily production plans from a master build schedule.
- Coordinate production flow and scrap management with other line leaders.
- Review and uphold all quality standards of production line.
- Maintain cost control as a focus with attention to the material utilization, labor efficiencies, overtime control and inventory control.
- Communicate production needs clearly and effectively to respective managers for off shifts.
- Uphold on-time shipments and communicate problems as they surface so corrective actions can be taken.
- Learn and work daily with the 5S culture with an expectation of safety priority one.
Overtime will be required. Excellent attendance is a must.
Incumbent will be expected to:
- Keep the production line moving with focus on material, man, and machine.
- Monitor and react to quality, delivery, safety, and employee issues as they surface.
- Support company policy/procedure, explain/coach/motivate to meet goals and expectations of the line and the individuals.
- Provide training support for all new members in the line.
- Communicate withmanagement and employees regarding production and personnel successes and areas for further focus.
- Interact with all levels of personnel and maintain confidentiality in all situations.
Health, Dental and Vision insurance 401k Life insurance Short & long-term disability insurance Fitness/ health club reimbursement Paid holidays and vacation time
Must have at least a high school diploma and a strong working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Working knowledge of 5S Lean Manufacturing Principles. At least 2 years of active first line supervision with direct contact with employees preferred.Manufacturing experience a plus. Fork lift operations will be required, but willing to train.Laser operations will be required, but willing to train. Associates degree is Business Management preferred but not required.
located at the junctions of I89 & I 93