Summer hours are in effect from May 30th-November 24th
Summer Hours: First Shift: 5:00am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday; Friday 5:00am-9:00am
2nd Shift: 2:30pm-12:00am Monday-Thursday; Friday 12:00pm-4:00pm *Comes with a $3 Shift Differential*
Monday-Friday with overtime, including Saturdays may be worked regularly and are an expectation of employment.
Sub-assembly of electrical and metal components for commercial cooking equipment. Use of electrical test equipment to verify quality. Trouble shoot non-functioning equipment as required. Observe manufacturing documents, procedures, quality standards and safety expectations.
One year electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred. Must have experience with hand and air tools and be mechanically inclined. Must be able to read schematics with good dexterity in hands/fingers. Physically must be able to stand for entire shift and lift up to 50 lbs consistently Must be a self starter who can work in a fast paced environment with an excellent work ethic. Overtime is required, including Saturdays.
A Drug test is a requirement for employment.
Full Time employees can enjoy a multitude of benefits including but not limited to:
- Vacation Time
- 401K plan with employer match of 50% up to 4% of employee contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Club Memberships
- Tuition Assistance- Pitco will pay 100% tuition for up to two courses per term for approved classes or degree programs. (Books, lab fees, etc. are not eligible for reimbursement.) A grade of “B-” or better is required for payment. Additional IRS guidelines are defined in the benefit policy.
- Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursements
Pitco is committed to fostering a workplace known for safety, inclusivity and respect. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fire our growth and enrich our culture. We are dedicated to providing employment opportunities and support for military personnel and their families during and after their service.