The goal of this position is to manage the ongoing sustaining activities to maintain approvals on current products as well as project-based activities to add additional approvals to existing and new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate and stand for assigned production audits as required for assigned contracted approvals agencies
- Maintain assigned approvals certificates for existing products
- Secure new approvals for assigned existing and new products and work with engineers to guide the design to an approvable construction
- Maintain correct dataplate, manual and technical information
- Review ECN (ECO) for acceptability to current approvals status
- Adhere to all departmental and company-wide safety and procedural policies.
- Notify supervisor of any quality or production problems.
- Be a technical resource for the department
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
* A drug test is a requirement of employment.
Full Time employees can enjoy a multitude of benefits including but not limited to:
- Vacation Time
- 401K plan with employer match of 50% up to 4% of employee contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Club Memberships
- Tuition Assistance- Pitco will pay 100% tuition for up to two courses per term for approved classes or degree programs. (Books, lab fees, etc. are not eligible for reimbursement.) A grade of “B-” or better is required for payment. Additional IRS guidelines are defined in the benefit policy.
- Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursements
Pitco is committed to fostering a workplace known for safety, inclusivity and respect. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fire our growth and enrich our culture. We are dedicated to providing employment opportunities and support for military personnel and their families during and after their service.