1st shift: 6:00am- 2:30pm Monday- Friday
2nd Shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday- Friday
Monday-Friday with overtime, including Saturdays may be worked regularly and are an expectation of employment.
This is an entry level position.
- Complete responsibilities on daily standards including pick lists, requisitions, and customer orders.
- Stock inventory, with use of ladder, according to organizational practices.
- Cross-train to other job junctions.
- Comply with 5S standards when receiving and storing materials.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Responsible for traceability, inventory control, and all associated paperwork and record keeping.
- Adhere to all departmental and company-wide safety and procedural policies.
- Notify supervisor of any quality or production problems.
*Due to the industrial nature of this position, drug testing is required should you accept an offer of employment.
Full Time employees can enjoy a multitude of benefits including but not limited to:
- Vacation Time
- 401K plan with employer match of 50% up to 4% of employee contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Club Memberships
- Tuition Assistance- Pitco will pay 100% tuition for up to two courses per term for approved classes or degree programs. (Books, lab fees, etc. are not eligible for reimbursement.) A grade of “B-” or better is required for payment. Additional IRS guidelines are defined in the benefit policy.
- Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursements
Pitco is committed to fostering a workplace known for safety, inclusivity and respect. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fire our growth and enrich our culture. We are dedicated to providing employment opportunities and support for military personnel and their families during and after their service.