Responsible for fitting and welding various types of steel (i.e. cold rolled, stainless, black iron, etc.) components using Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) and Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) processes in the manufacturing of commercial cooking equipment.
Must have Mig and Tig welding skills.
1-2 years GMAW & GTAW experience necessary. Ability to read blueprints helpful. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs & stand entire shift. Must be a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to cross train into other jobs and have excellent work ethic Must be able to read, write, speak & understand English.
Medical, Dental & Vision insurance 401k Life insurance fitness club reimbursement
High school diploma or equiv.
Welding certification required (minimum 2 year collegiate).
Current work experience required in GTAW.
Full Time employees can enjoy a multitude of benefits including but not limited to:
- Vacation Time
- 401K plan with employer match of 50% up to 4% of employee contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Club Memberships
- Tuition Assistance- Pitco will pay 100% tuition for up to two courses per term for approved classes or degree programs. (Books, lab fees, etc. are not eligible for reimbursement.) A grade of “B-” or better is required for payment. Additional IRS guidelines are defined in the benefit policy.
- Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursements
Pitco is committed to fostering a workplace known for safety, inclusivity and respect. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fire our growth and enrich our culture. We are dedicated to providing employment opportunities and support for military personnel and their families during and after their service.